As the world re-opens after a few months of isolation, many of us are looking for a getaway that is safe and socially responsible. Door County offers a destination with a lot of space, plentiful accommodations, and a community that is committed to the health and safety of our guests.
Our Door County Bed and Breakfast is well suited to a private, healthy, and secluded getaway for you and your loved one. The Chanticleer offers a host of features that will ensure your safety and maximize the enjoyment of your stay:
- 8 spacious guest rooms in two separate buildings, many with private entrance
- 4 secluded cabins situated near a private pond
- In-room whirlpool and gas fireplace
- Daily, contactless breakfast delivery to your door
- Private outdoor patios and balconies
- 70 private acres of wilderness to explore
- Rolling hills, hiking trails, and more
- Outdoor pool with ample poolside area
- Much more!
For all these reasons and more, The Chanticleer Guest House provides a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests. Book your stay today!